It seems Jayla’s trip through the rift machine took her on a cosmic detour, stranding her at an inter-dimensional hub which may or may not hold the key to getting home. It is recommended that you play through Jayla’s Labyrinth before attempting this one, or you’re in for a rough time.
This is the Master Levels set for Jayla’s Labyrinth, built on the original JayLab engine with added features:
– Three 6-map episodes: a horrifying factory, a lovecraftian monastery, and a shattered city floating in null-space. What was considered tough in the original game is the standard for this one — you may go mad before Jayla does!
– 3 secret levels so devious you’ll wish you never found them!
– A terrible new monster acting as a “noise referee”: you’ll soon find yourself too scared to make even the slightest sound!
– Suffer the little children! Let other kids tag along to help you out, then lead them to the exit…or use them in cruel and unusual ways.
– A hub map, where from you can access all three episodes in any order. It saves your progress for the session, so if you quit an episode, you return to the hub and can re-enter the episode from the last map you reached.
– Two different endings: did you rescue all the children or use them as monster bait?