My repertoire of horror fiction is so extensive, I gave it a unique page on my site.
Sleep tight! Huehuehue…
My works are under the CC-by-NC license. You’re free to pass them around and do NON-commercial adaptations as long as I get credited. If you want to do a youtube reading, show common courtesy and ask me first. I’ll probably be okay with it.
- Leaping Lizards — Malek dreads the tedium of sorting out his weird dead relatives’ storage unit…until he finds a strange crocodile statuette from his childhood.
- For the Love of Bobby Connor — An unusual romance develops during the Afghan war.
- Jozsa’s Grove — An asylum patient insists he had perfectly sane reasons for burning the Schall Estate to the ground.
- Carbon River — Five little teenagers are snowed in at a cabin near Carbon River. Then it’s four…then three…then two…
- The Darrow Curse — Becky’s visit to Wheatleigh, Kansas on Halloween teaches her to respect the dead…the hard way…
- Home Improvement — Jim and Mary find out why their pretty new house was so cheap.
- The Crying Room — Todd is drafted by the hotel manager to investigate reports of disembodied weeping in room 129.
- What You Don’t Know Won’t Kill You — Pages from the makeshift journal of Erica Delacroix, found scattered around her body.
- New Girlfriend — Liz meets her ex-husband’s new ladyfriend, who doesn’t talk very much.
- Cold Metal Coffin — A day in the life of a cyborg waiter.
- Breaking the Mold — Tongue-in-cheek story about a reality-twisting film premiere.
- The Portrait of Noelle Dumont — Never move in with a friend whose home is a shrine to your dead, murderous ex.
- The Laughing Desert — Prosperity, New Mexico, 1976. Population:
- Whispers — DeadAtFifty’s tribute to fellow blogger Sugarcaine…and the chilling truth about her disappearance…(My first story submitted as a creepypasta)
- Babby’s First Slumber Party — A spin-off of Whispers, where five young girls spend the night in a spooky house.
- Are You Still There? (chatroom) — Transcript of a chatroom conversation that took place on [date expunged].
SUFFER THE LITTLE CHILDREN
- Lights Out — You are a young child trying to get to sleep despite your fear of the boogeyman.
- What’s the Matter, Jenny? — A simple dare involving a seemingly normal house leaves a girl in a terror-induced coma.
- Teacher Wanted, Must Love Children — Emails and text messages about a predator lurking among the teachers of Winterfield Elementary.
- The Shortcut — A very short retelling of an even shorter story.
- Existential Therapy — A grieving veterinarian discovers he isn’t the only one who can’t move on.